»

Monday, June 16, 2008

Last friday I recieved a package from my sister April. She sent me an early birthday present... books by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight and New Moon. She figured I would have a chance to read them in the summer before I start up school again in the Fall. Not having read a book since who knows when... I was suprised how excited I was to get started with Twilight. I couldn't put the book down and I'm a little more than 1/4 of the way through the 500 pager. I haven't really enjoyed reading becuase it would always knock me out so I never ended up finishing a book becuase I couldn't ever get "hooked" before I fell asleep. Saturday Brad had the day off so we went on Squires lake and pattled in their little boat and I sat there reading while brad was trying to figure out how he cana make himself a fishing pole. My back got huge tan lines while the front of me got nothing becuase I was looking down reading the whole time! So if you are looking for a great book to read outside on these summer days... I reccomend Twilight, which is coming to theater December 12th.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe you haven't read those yet! Aren't they amazing!?! I don't know how to describe it to my friends, I mean I know they are intended for teenage girls, yet here I am obsessed with them! Oh they are so fun. If you need to borrow Eclipse when you are done with New Moon, let me know. Brandon says these books destroy families because I spent a week reading it straight, hardly ever putting it down, and ignoring everyone else- oops. But you understand.

Danna said...

I love those books! I read all three of them in like a week and I already pre-ordered the 4th one that comes out August 2nd. I am so excited! Good choice!