»

Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentines Day Tag!

(answer these for you and your spouse/significant other)


1. Your Song: “Lost in the Moment” Big and Rich




And... "Would You go with Me" Josh Turner






2. Your favorite feature of his: Eyes, Hair, legs, biceps



3. His favorite feature of yours: butt

4. What drives you crazy about him (not the good stuff): when he is annoying me he keeps eggin it on and gets me fired up. I get mad and loves it so he keeps doing it.

5. What drives him crazy about you: He says I am messy! haha

6. Favorite trip you've taken together: Honeymoon to Cabo and Ensanada!

7. How do you picture your lives in fifty years: Traveling all over the country watching grandkids sporting events!

8. What was your worst fight over: Here’s the story… I bought a jar of pickles because I love them and brad was shopping with me that day. Brad was getting on me at the grocery store saying that I shouldn’t buy those, we will never eat them! I said no way… I love them I am getting them. I won that battle and got my pickles. About a month later I pulled out the pickles from the back of the fridge (the jar hadn’t been opened!)…. They were fozen and all ruined! We found out our fridge gets freezing cold in the back. Anyways, Brad went off on how I had just mentioned that we should be more fruigle with little things we buy. For some reason that got me going and I was yelling at him and we were fighting over a $4 jar of pickels! Brad basically ended the conversation saying…. “we are never buying pickles again!”. I was most likely in tears (that is what happens when I get worked up) about that stupid jar of pickles! Needless to say, we haven’t bought another jar of pickles.



9. Most romantic thing he's ever said to or done for you: My engagement night can never be replaced!!! It was the best night of my life! Also... Just today I came home from work and he had cleaned the house and started the laundry!! I love the guy!



10. Favorite "down time" activity: Hanging out with friends playing games or watching tv or movies.
11. What celebrity most reminds you of him: Steve Howey (Van on Reba!)12. What celebrity do you most remind him of: I don’t remind him of a celebrity he says… lame.


**Bonus** post one of your favorite pictures together.... This was hard to choose, Brad saw this one and said put that one!



I tag all of my blogging buddies once again. This one's a fun one, come on girls!

2 comments:

Danna said...

What a cute idea! I just might have to do that.

Natalie said...

Um, love the pickle story and so jealous that you have a picture of him actually asking you to marry him and good call on your favorite picture together. I love that one!!!!