»

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho








If you watched the video I am sure you got a good laugh if you know my mom! Here’s the story… My dad flew me in for Thanksgiving to surprise my mom. My best friends, Whitney and Camille picked my up from the airport in Idaho Falls and on our way home my dad called saying you are going to need to stall because your mom is in the bath and I am having a hard time getting her out because she just got in. We stalled… then the rest of the story is in the video.

I also was feeling a hair cut while I was in Idaho. So one morning I woke up, called a girl I know, and she chopped off my hair! It was supposed to be a surprise for Brad but he found out before I came home! Here’s the story… I posted a pictured up on Facebook because some of my friends wanted to see. Our friend here is Stillwater saw the picture and she didn’t know that Brad didn’t know so she asked brad, “When did Whit cut her hair”! Well… that surprise went out the door! Brad was sweet about it though, he didn’t tell me that he knew and acted like he was surprised at the airport and then he told me the story later. haha
It It was the best Thanksgiving I have ever had!

0 comments: