»

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our $200 Poster!

Alright, so my friends (Cassie Sullivan and Nick Harrison-- which are due to be engaged) and I got together determined to win the $200 they give out to the winning poster at the OSU basketball games. The whole season we would watch students and fans receive visas and we thought it is our time! :) Since I love doing stuff like this I was excited so I masterminded the plan and they helped me put it together. The fun time spent paid off... we won!



What are we going to use this extra cash on... Well we are going to go on an extravegant double date. We figure we will go to OKC for a Blazers game, out to dinner, and desert. Well that was the highlight of the game for us because the boys aren't playing too well right now! (I am dying watching the games, I wish Brad was playing!) Oh yeah... the game was just our night because Nick was chosen to be the Big Mac of the game and shoot to win $25,ooo! He ended up winning a $25 gift card to McDonalds. What a fun day!!


Trinity on Christmas!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the poster! So did you end up winning the $200?

Anonymous said...

wow thats wayyyyyyyyyy nice!! lucky duck! i love your poster. its so cool! good idea lover face

Anonymous said...

You're so creative. It's no wonder your poster won! You should definitely go into graphic design.

Natalie said...

Um, totally jealous of the poster win. That's something Kristi and I never attempted in our crazy days at OSU. Thanks so much for sporting our shirts!!! Can't wait to get to a game, we always have something going on it seems but we will get there eventually and YOU MY FRIEND may be my partner for the horse dance!!!!