»

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are you craving OREOS???!!!


I found this recipe on Bakerella and I fell in love with them. She did a lot of cuter ones like a "HersheyKisses" and footballs. I thought I would just stick with the simplest one. Dipping them in chocolate was the hardest part for me. I am not experienced at that part but maybe one day!

Here are the steps...

You will need:
1 package of Oreo's
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
Chocolate (white, milk, or dark)

1. Crush up a package of Oreo's. (I used my food processor... much faster)
2. Add cream cheese.
3. Shape mixture into balls and put in freezer for a couple of minutes until they harden up just a little bit so they don't crumble when dipping in chocolate.
4. Dip in Chocolate. (I didn't dip all of them just for fun)


I keep mine in the fridge because of the cream cheese. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Danna said...

mmm...sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Dang those look good! You'll have to bring some to primary and give them to Josh so I can eat them- just kidding. Thanks for being a great teacher to him- he told me he cried on Sunday. Sorry about that- he's quite a crier!