»

Thursday, February 28, 2008

WEIRD

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses logic. detail oriented, facts rule, words and language, present and past, math and science, can comprehend, knowing, acknowledges, order/pattern perception, knows object name, reality based, forms strategies, practical safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses feeling, "big picture" oriented, imagination rules, symbols and images, present and future, philosophy & religion, can "get it" (i.e. meaning), believes, appreciates, spatial perception, knows object function, fantasy based, presents possibilities, impetuous, risk taking

I was right sided... I can't get it to go the other way either!

YAY! I finally got it to go the other way!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that was weird- I seriously just spent the past 10 minutes trying to figure it out. At first it was only clockwise, but then all of this sudden it switched. It did it again only it switched sooner and now I can only see it go counter-clockwise. Weird stuff. I think that just means that I don't have a brain.

lisa c. said...

Whitney and Brad-I found your blog on my sister Shelley's and her old roommate melissa burr's. I'm lisa christensen, brad's cousin. just wanted to say hi!

Danna said...

Oh my heck that is so wierd!! The first time I looked at it I could only see it going counter clock wise, but when I showed my husband all of the sudden I could see it going clockwise! And now I can make it do both! It is so cool! I am definatley not left brained though, that was why I was like what the heck?!