»

Monday, March 10, 2008

4 Things!

Four things about me you may or may not know. Please read the directions at the end. This is kind of fun. I ALWAYS learn something from these.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Johnstone Supply Warehouse pup
2. Assistant to Dr. Gentry (Employee Assistant Program)
3. … to be continued!
4. … to be continued!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Remember the Titans
3. The “Snowy River” collection!! Classic
4. Disney Classics

Four Places I lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Shelley, ID
3. Twin Falls, ID
4. Stillwater, OK
Four TV Shows I watch
1. College Basketball
2. Project Runway
3. Ace of Cakes

4. John and Kate plus Eight

Four Places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Oklahoma!
3. Cabo San Lucas
4. Ensenada

People who email me regularly:
1. Pops
2. Rhoda
3 Kendria
4. Mom

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Parmesan Chicken
2. ice cream :) oreo shake or ice cream with brownies!
3. Mexican Nachos
4. Soup and Salad from Olive Garden

Four Places I rather be right now:
1. Tropical Island where it is warm
2. Anywhere with the fam
3. Paris
4. The Final Four with OK State there!


Things I look forward to this year:
1. Going to Utah for 8 days in May!
2. OSU Basketball, with Brad playing!!! (if he will quit hurting himself!!)
3. Fall weather
4. Getting a tan, WATER


Directions: Now, Copy and paste this into a new post for you and change up the answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love reading those things and learning a bit more about you. I am so jealous that you've been to all those warm places!! How fun! I wish I was sitting on a warm beach right now! :)

Melissa said...

That is so cute- I love finding out things about you- blogging is fun. But I hope I talk to you in person too and that I'm not a crazy blogger. I LOVE Ace of cakes and Project Runway. I was so glad that Christian won But I liked Rami too. And I wish OSU was in the final four too- I bet they would be if Brad was able to play, right?