»

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HOW BOUT THOSE…

BOSTON CELTICS!!!

Sorry to those of you who are Laker fans... but here are the reasons why I can't stand the Lakers:

  • Sasha is a girl and should be voted the number one flopper player
  • Pau Gasol reminds me of the lama on Emperor’s New Groove – Kuzco (Brad's words - "Fags shouldn't be allowed to play ball")
  • Odom should be on the Celtics! –I like him too much, he doesn’t fit on the Lakers!
  • There are so many stars at the game you don’t know if it’s a basketball game or a movie premiere – and what is UP with all of those dark sunglasses? Has anyone explained to them those are supposed to be used OUTSIDE?
  • Kobe – enough said; I give him credit, he can play, but he is COCKY
  • Derek Fisher- Trader! Should have been on the Jazz to help them beat out the Lakers! (no offense to his son - I totally understand the move)

6 comments:

lisa c. said...

I can heartily agree with all of those reasons, and am SOOO HAPPY the Celtics won!

lisa christensen

Melissa said...

Man that was an awesome game. I thought it would be cool for them to win in LA, but it was also good for them to win at home- and by a landslide!! But Brandon likes to rub in that they almost beat the record for the playoffs. But that record is held by the Bulls who beat the Jazz by 42 points- in Utah. Oops.

Melissa said...

Oh an you can totally borrow the book but I understand if you want your own copy. It is pretty good- better than New Moon- although that book was ok. check out half.com if you want to buy it.

Melissa said...

Oh and sorry for the third comment- Brandon loved everything that you wrote- he agreed with you. He grew up a Celtics fan and can't stand the Lakers.

Foster said...

(Brad here)

Anything to make Kobe's (and his teammates') lives difficult.

I think that if you have grown up in Utah--or with any sort of affinity to the state or the team--you automatically loath anything Laker!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Phillip and I were rooting for the Celtics the whole way.