»

Monday, June 23, 2008

is it August 2nd yet?


I know it's pathetic... I finished New Moon last Friday and I went and bought Eclipse the same day. Brad was gone most of the weekend with Bball camps so I had time on my hands! I finished Eclipse Sunday night. They are all really really good but the suspense is killing me for Breaking Dawn. I'm used to being able to pick up the next book and start reading. I should have stretched them out until August 2nd I guess :). I'm excited for the movie. I didn't read Harry Potter before the movie came out and I liked the movie better. I'm interested to see if I will like twilight the book better. I have gone to the twilight websites and seen the characters so I already imagine the characters the way they will be but I will still be different! Melissa-- Brad got a kick out of your comment to him at chuch about how the books break up families! He said its a good thing I'm done until August 2nd or else we probably wouldn't have made it to our 1 year on August 10th! I was dying laughing! Good thing I don't have kids... I would have been a horrible mother the past week.

2 comments:

Danna said...

I actually am pretty sure that it comes out August 2nd. So that is a few less days you'll have to wait! It better come out that day because I am supposed to get it before our trip so I can read it on the airplane or I will be mad! haha

Melissa said...

WOW I can't belive you finished it SO fast! But I can believe it I guess, I never wanted to put it down. And yes, I was a horrible mother the week I was reading them. Sorry boys! So now that you are finished I've been waiting to ask, Are you for Jacob or Edward. I'm Edward ALL the way but most of my friends are for Jacob. What about you?